Thursday, February 27, 2014

Crafts & DIY

Very Simple DIY Canvas Bow Holder

My daughter has a ton of bows & I get tired of putting them in a box & digging through them when she is getting dressed. So I needed a cute way to display them without having to spend any money. I took a cute little canvas she had hanging in her room & decided to make it more useful.
Items Needed:
Canvas
Ribbon
Scissors
Glue Gun
Bows (to hang)

All you need to do is cut a few strips of ribbon (the same length) & spread them out evenly across the canvas. I cut FOUR ribbons so that the bows would have enough room to be spaced out. Flip the canvas over (face down) & glue the strips on. I also folded the end of the ribbons up & glued them, just to make sure no threads would be hanging.


Lastly add bows. . . . Ta Da. . .  Extremely easy right? & costs no money, which is a big plus.
No more digging through boxes of bows and it's a super cute addition to her room décor.


No comments:

Post a Comment