Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Healthier Spaghetti & Meatballs


Yum, spaghetti & meatballs . . . every kid loves pasta, it's messy, it tastes good, & did I mention it's messy? I LOVE pasta dishes but all that starch goes straight to the hips, yikes, I have enough of that already. So this is our version of spaghetti & meatballs, it's a little healthier for me but it doesn't skimp on the taste, plus the kids are secretly eating veggies & enjoying them.
What I swap for my healthier version:
Hamburger Meat = Ground Turkey
Pasta Sauce = Pasta Sauce with Veggies In It
Noodles = Noodles With Less Calories Or More Fiber

I hope you enjoy your spaghetti, leave a comment below to let me know if you tried out our recipe.


.

2 comments:

  1. Like!! I blog quite often and I genuinely thank you for your information. The article has truly peaked my interest.
    biosafety cabinet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for this wonderful site well written and informative content you have.
    vtm kits
    RNA extraction kit

    ReplyDelete