Monday, May 12, 2014

Pamper Yourself



As a mother & wife you are always putting your child's & spouse's needs ahead of your own (as you should be) but every once in a while, you should take a minute for yourself & just relax. You should be taking care of yourself just as much as you are taking care of all the other important people in your life.
A lot of the time we (as women) tell ourselves " it's too expensive to pamper myself " , " I don't have that kind of time or money to spend on myself " , "there are a million things that need to get done ", but honestly you can find some way to take 20 - 30 minutes out of your day / night to spend strictly on yourself. If you are feeling stressed, overwhelmed, or tired a good pampering is just what the doctor ordered to make you feel better.
You don't have to spend a lot of money to "pamper" yourself, & the best part of all is . . . you don't even have to leave the comfort of your own home. There is nothing like a hot bath to ease the mind & body. Your essentials for a marvelous "Mommy Me Time" are :  
Luscious Foaming Soap 
Gorgeous Bath Fizz Ball  
Relaxing Bath Salts
Luxurious Bubbles
Clay Face Mask
Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment
Moisturizing Lotion (for after)
Fragrant Candles
Decadent Chocolate
Delicious Wine
Trendy Magazine

All of the items I get are reasonably price (I very rarely go over board) the single packs for the face & hair treatments are usually only $2 - $3, & my favorite wine is from H.E.B. (Dulcis, the red wine & moscato, both are very delicious) & it's only $10 [[SCORE]]
I like to put on some jams to drowned out any noise & turn the lights off in my bathroom & just escape from reality for a while.   
It doesn't take much to set a relaxing tone at home to unwind & you'll be happy you did. After indulging yourself you should feel like a new women, this is a serious mood lifter.
Don't forget to paint your nails . . . I hope this was a good reminder to take that extra time to pamper yourself because you deserve it, leave me a comment below to let me know if you are going to treat yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment