Thursday, April 10, 2014

How To Get Marshmallow Out Of Your Hair


Now your probably thinking, how in the heck does someone get marshmallow stuck in their hair? Well, leave it to my daughter to accomplish that task with ease. We were eating s'mores & apparently Aubrey like to test her food in her hair before she eats it. All kidding aside, it's actually much easier to get it out than you'd think.
At first glance it reminds you of gum & you immediately peanut butter & ice, but there is no need for all that. All you need is some warm water. Marshmallow will dissolve in water fairly quickly. So I just showered her hair with warm water & then added a little conditioner to help with the texture or any left over piece of marshmallow that I might have missed.
So quick & simple.

I hope this helps you if your little one ever unexpectedly gets marshmallow stuck in their hair. Leave a comment below to let me know if you use the same method or a different one.   

15 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much for this! My two year old son has decided marshmallow makes great shampoo �� You're a lifesaver xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Little one". Ha. Definatly not little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This helped me sooo much! My dog actually was the one though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, same! My dog got into our s'mores we were eating at a party last night.

      Delete
  4. My oldest daughter was feeding my one yr old and somehow some way the one yr old had marshmallow on her hair...

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's happened to me too, my friend smacked the hot marshmallow on a hotter stick,
    down and it went up, into my hair you're a life saver!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this! I thought that I'd just wash her hair with warm water and olive oil, but then I decided to check the internet and then ran into the peanut butter and freezer blogs. Since I don't really have a the desire to place my daughter's head in the freezer, running into your blog was a great source of common sense... Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great post shared by you. Click here for
    carpet cleaning Doral
    . Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Make s’mores tipsy tonight :|

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So you have to ensure that you seek professional medical advice before consuming them, and do take more caution when using them on a long term basis. 真空除毛

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's important to have a thorough understanding of the various methods and products for hair removal before taking the plunge for the best possible outcome. 除毛

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future. Henna Hair Dye

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the product I been seeing a few results in my her so definitely I'll keep using it thanks (Blackwood for Men)

    ReplyDelete