Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Fools Day


It's April 1st . . . I love pranks but April Fools just snuck up on me this year, time is flying by way too fast for me. I realized the date in the middle of the night last night so I didn't have time to run to town to get anything so I just used what I had on hand. Since I usually lay Landen's clothes out for him in the morning I decided to hide a rubber snake in them. The plan was for him to grab his shirt & it would fall out (& given the fact that he just woke up it will definitely catch him off guard), & it worked. He went to put on his shirt & the snake fell out & he jumped back so quick, of course I was right there laughing, he just looked up at me & I told him "APRIL FOOLS". He thought it was hilarious.
For the next little prank I just filled his shoes with cotton balls so when he went to put them on his foot wouldn't fit in.
Now Landen was in mood to pull pranks at school & the first person on his list was his teacher, so I let him take a container to school & told him to give it to his teacher & say it was brownies but really they were brown e's.
He tried to get me back twice when he came home from school, first he drew a red line on his leg & said he got cut, & then he said he didn't have any homework . . . Yeah, I didn't fall for that one.


Hope everyone had a great prank day & Happy April Fools Day (I don't know if people really say that or not), leave a comment to let me how you pranked your loved ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment